In this episode of The CPG Guys podcast, hosts Sri & PVSB speak with Heather Marie Udo, the Founder & CEO of Shoppable. The CPG Guys are reporting on Shoppable’s commerce solutions that provide brands all of the benefits of a 1P customer relationship without being the merchant of record or the complications of supply chain and fulfillment.
In this episode, Heather answers the following questions:
- Take us through the founder’s journey of how shoppable was founded a decade ago? What gap in the industry does shoppable fulfill?
- How has the journey been? No one wins without failures and learning from them?
- Was this easy, has everything changed during covid? What are lessons learned you would share with other aspiring entrepreneurs?
- Tell us about how retail partnerships were formed? Who are your retail partners? How do retailers benefit from this?
- It sounds like you started working with publishers when you first launched. When did you start working with CPGs and is shoppable a full DTC solution?
- How did you scale the platform over time? What are the specific features of shoppable?
- Which categories or types of brands is shoppable suitable for?
- Let’s talk about the all important topic of data & insights. DTC is usually anchored for data and consumer/shopper relationships. Does shoppable work towards collecting data and harnessing it?
Listen to the podcast on any major podcast channel, or click this link.