Carolina Flores, Associate Digital Marketing Manager at GSK, discusses GSK’s Direct-to-Consumer and DTC Lite strategy with Shoppable and The CPG Guys on this new podcast episode. Carolina speaks about how several brands within the GSK portfolio have adopted Shoppable to power a DTC Lite experience. The CPG Guys explain how Shoppable’s DTC Lite product provides brands all of the benefits of a 1P (1st party data) and the customer relationship without being the merchant of record or creating channel conflict.
Add that to speed of execution from start to launch of less than 8 weeks and you have a powerful platform serving 1P data. Learn how to get that accomplished with Shoppable® and your ecommerce & digital acceleration strategy is well on its way.
In this episode, Carolina answers the following questions:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself, Carolina? What is your role at GSK and what are some of the priorities you are addressing?
- Tell us a little bit about GSK’s journey with Shoppable
- Holly & the CPG guys did an episode about CPGs and their initiatives around DTC, can you speak a little bit about GSK & their DTC initiatives?
- How does Shoppable help complement those initiatives?
- What would you say is the biggest advantage to working with Shoppable
- What are some unique experiences GSK has put into place that are powered by Shoppable?
- Outside of DTC, is there anything that Shoppable is doing that is benefiting GSK ?
- What are you most excited about for the GSK & Shoppable partnership?